We create tabulations for analysis starting with either physical documents (from mail or onsite surveys) or respondent data files (collected by telephone or online). Expert data entry and coding services contribute to the overall tabulation of your project. We also offer these as separate services for clients that process their own surveys.
Cross-Tabulations Reports include:
- Table of Contents for easy reference
- Banner tables with extensive labeling, flexible basing and statistics
- Volumetric and Sigma bases
- Up to 20 columns per Banner
- Descriptive Statistics (Mean, Median, Standard Error, Standard deviation, Mode)
- Minimum and Maximum values
- Data Weighting with the Unweighted totals right below
- Vertical and/or Horizontal percentages
- Extensive selection of statistical testing including T-Test/Chi-Square, ANOVA and Chi-Square
- Significance Testing at different confidence levels
- Advanced output formatting options.
Cross-tabulations specifications are programmed following client requirements. This take place during fielding and/or data entry so that delivery of tables is within a good timeframe. Reports are delivered as hard copy or e-mailed immediately as files (Word, PDF, Excel, etc…)
Top-line delivery of marginals and simple tables are almost immediate. Based on these marginals, clients are able to check for any irregularities and then decide upon banners specifications as well as any weighting of the data.